Ordering Prescriptions Online
If you have signed up for Appointments Online & text reminders you can now order your repeat prescriptions via Patient Access (through the link above) . If you have not registered and wish to order your Prescription online please ask for your registration details next time you are in the surgery. (please bring ID)
Patient Access tends to make the prescription process quicker as comes in direct to our computer system, please get signed up asap!
If you have signed up to online prescriptions and appointments you will automatically be able to view a Summary Record online - giving you details of your medications, allergies and immunisations to help you keep on top of your health!
Requests for repeat prescriptions should be made by completing the tear-off slip on your prescription (the white half) and ticking the item(s) you require, you can then either:
- Complete the online request form via Emis.
- Drop it into the surgery and post it into the box provided
- Speak to your local pharmacy, they can order on your behalf and arrange collection
- Post it to the surgery and enclose a SAE and we can return it to you (please allow time for the post!)
“We aim to provide repeat prescriptions within 3 working days of the initial request. If you are ordering your prescriptions very early due to holidays etc, please let us know on the request"
Please also be aware if you are requesting an item that you have not had for more than a year, you may need to be seen by a clinician to get it re-started.
DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS WE HAVE ON A DAILY BASIS PLEASE COLLECT AFTER 3PM TO ENSURE WE HAVE RECEIVED THEM BACK FROM THE DOCTORS.
When will your prescription be ready?
- Anytime MONDAY = THURSDAY AFTER 3PM
- Anytime TUESDAY = FRIDAY AFTER 3PM
- Anytime WEDNESDAY = MONDAY AFTER 3PM
- Anytime THURSDAY = TUESDAY AFTER 3PM
- Anytime FRIDAY = WEDNESDAY AFTER 3PM
We will only contact you if we come across a problem with your request. Please leave an up to date phone number.